Career Opportunity for Endodontist
Endodontic Associates was established in 1960 and has been providing the highest degree of personalized care for over 55 years. We utilize operating microscopes, digital radiography and 3-D cone beam CT imaging to treat the most complicated cases providing a positive patient experience with predictable, effective results.
Endodontic Associates‘ objective is to provide the highest quality of endodontic services, promptly, efficiently and consistent with the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct. To accomplish these goals, we must be:
- Technically excellent
- Academically current
- Consistently available
Endodontic Associates strives to be: “An extension of the general dentist”s practice”
Our group practice is currently made up of 9 practices, across 3 counties usually staffed by 1 to 3 endodontists in upscale communities surrounding Metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. These practices are in the counties of Oakland, Macomb and Washtenaw.
This business model allows us all the advantages of size while maintaining the feel of a small neighborhood practice. Our doctors are self-motivated practitioners who are actively involved in their local communities, as well as their local and regional dental societies. They enjoy the autonomy of a smaller practice with the many securities and advantages that only attach to a large group practice such as:
- great income potential
- flexibility of schedules
- freedom to have time off to teach or travel
- state of the art facilities without the burden of expensive debt
- full or part time position
- clinical consultation for case review and patient care
- CE providers – ability to host, attend or present
- freedom from administrative red tape
- centralized business office provides all administrative and bookkeeping duties including extensive doctor production reports, practice statistics and referral tracking
Other Reasons to strongly consider EA
Very fair and consistent path to partnership
Opportunity to be a major player in one the largest and most successful Endo practice in the world.
Freedom to select
- day off on regular schedule
- time off as needed
- educational opportunities as student or teacher
A group with a history of extreme doctor loyalty.
Endodontic Associates will provide,
- a well trained receptionist and chair-side assistant.
- will secure malpractice insurance equal to that carried by all employed Doctors.
- will pay the Doctors membership in ADA, MDA, AAE, OCDS, MAE.
If you have further interest in joining Endodontic Associate please contact our Executive Director, Denise Cartier by email firstname.lastname@example.org